Welcome to Access Advocates!
We are a team of caring professionals who help you make buildings more accessible per the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Access Advocates is a leader in building compliance and litigation management as defined by Federal Statute guidelines. Our job is to help you successfully improve accessibility in your community by providing you with resources, professional counsel, and a simple, step-by-step guide.
Our Professional Turn-Key Services
- Detailed building accessibility audits
- Detailed building accessibility Planchecks
- Detailed retrofit costing of building accessibility solutions
- Attorney costs
- Weekly progress reports on building accessibility compliance
We also provide advice regarding compliance with Federal Statutes, as well as handle and resolve any compliance complaints of our clients.
Who We Are
Access Advocates is a team of architects, engineers, and technicians who specialize in Federal Compliance issues. Over the past 19 years, we have completed over 10,000 plan checks and over 2,500 audits, and have been an expert witness in over 100 cases. To date, we have not lost a case.
We are also recognized by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) as one of the premier companies in the United States dealing with Federal Compliance issues.
* With all Federal Civil Rights Law, there is a disclaimer, for only a Federal Judge can rule; therefore, any and all comments by ACCESS are professional architectural opinions based on our 19 years of specializing in accessibility law.